www.osobni-strazce.cz is where you can find the operator of the O-FU e-shop. Eshop processes the data provided by the buyer in order to fulfill the online order, ship the order, and accept the payment for the order and for necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legislation.
1.The controller of personal data pursuant to paragraph 5 (a). o) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") is the František Kolínský with its registered office Nad Volyňkou 981/15, 104 00 Praha 22, (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. Contact information: e-mail: email@example.com, mobile.: +420 728753202
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources for the use of personal information
1. The administrator collects personal information, that buyer consented to provide, and that were given to the administrator in order to fulfill the online order.
2. The administrator collects only that information that is necessary in order to fulfill the order.
3. The administrator uses personal information in order to be able to communicate with the customer for a certain period of time according to the law.
The purpose of the use of the personal information
Personal information is being used for the following reasons:
1. In order to register on the website osobní.strazce.eu according to the law
2. In order to fulfill the online order by the customer (name, address, e-mail, phone number)
3. In order to act according to the law
4. Personal information is necessary in order to fulfill the order
Period of retention of personal data
1. The administrator saves the personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the order that is dictated by the law
2. After fulfilling the order the administrator is required to delete all the information. Third parties that get the accesses to personal information are suppliers. Supplier services are necessary in order to fulfill the order.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that get the accesses to personal information are suppliers. Supplier services are necessary in order to fulfill the order.
- Webnode AG (systém e-shopu);
- Česká pošta, s.p. (doručovací služba);
- Google Analytics (analýza webových stránek);
Subject to the conditions set forth in the Act, the Buyer has the right to:
1. Access to your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. To object to processing;
5. Data portability;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. To file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of the personal information
1. The administrator claims to take measures in order to ensure the safety of the personal information
2. The administrator claims to use all the technical measures to safely hold the personal information by securing computers with the appropriate passwords, using the antivirus programs and regular maintenance of the computers.